Sunday, 27 March 2011
And Finally... Actually this is the first card we made! I love the fact that we decorated a gift bag to match - what a fantastic idea. We used the artisitic etchings set to create the background and the colour sprizer tool to help "age" the background. Making the roses was really simple - but they are so effective and I am finally converted to using the striped grosgrain ribbon. To be honest I wasn't very sure about this ribbon when I first saw it - thought it was too wide to be any use. But the more I see it being used, the more I like it - I can see me having to but myself some!