- Cut you card base in a tent style fold.
- Layer a piece of designer series paper on the front! I chose to use a piece from the fabulously versatile petal passion papers. Cut it 14.9cm x 10.5cm
- Cut a piece of whisper white cardstock - 9cm x 14.9cm
- Use a sponge brayer to add a stripe of colour of your choice across the card front - I used Pool Party here.
- Add some confetti stamps on the stripe and happy birthday stamp underneath in archival black ink.
- Wrap a piece of bakets twine around this card piece and use dimensionals to mount it on top of the card base.
- Finally stamp your panda in archival black ink on a separate piece of card. Use a Stampin Write marker to colour the hat and fussy cut your panda.
- Attach your Panda to the card with dimensionals.
Monday, 19 March 2018
I couldn't stop at just one card - so here are more Pandas partying! I particulary love this card and it's so simple to make.